Rob Carruthers describes life as a vegan single dad working in the trades, and Jordan Reichert discusses an end to horse-drawn carriages in Victoria.
Listen to the show right here!
Listen to this show here!
This week we say hello to Canadian Vegan musician Alissa White-Gluz of the band Arch Enemy, and goodbye to one of our producers/hosts: Jenni Rempel.
Alissa gives us the inside story on her thoughts about veganism, animal activism, her career in music, and her transition to the role of lead singer for Arch Enemy. Check our their new album War Eternal and catch them on tour!
We also feature lots of Canadian Vegan Musicians including:
- Looking Back and Forward: Mercedes Arn-Horn of Courage My Love
- VXV: The Vegan Straight Edge Show
- How to Become an Animal Rights Intern
- Of All the Veg Fests in the World
- Halloween Horrors and Hoopla: Lucas Solowey of Mercy For Animals Canada; and Burlesque Stars Anja Keister, Bettina May and Lana de L’Amour
- Animal Rights is a Laughing Matter: Featuring Myq Kaplan and Zach Sherwin
- Fashion Week: Joshua Katcher and Tara-Lee Gardner
You can listen to all of Jenni’s previous episodes here!
This show aired LIVE on Friday, November 7th from Noon to 1 PM PST on 100.5FM and at coopradio.org.
Here we have an inspiring show as part of Vancouver Co-op Radio’s Fall Member Drive. We are featuring a stellar lineup of guests including: Lucas Solowey of Mercy For Animals Canada; and Burlesque Stars Anja Keister, Bettina May and Lana de L’Amour of Silhouesque Dance to help you prepare for Halloween.
Vegan comedians Myq Kaplan and Zach Sherwin help to co-host the show after a review of Betty Goes Vegan.
Jenni returns from her 3 months in New York City! Featuring interviews with Victoria Moran of Main Street Vegan and Nancy Kogel of Reaching Out For Animal Rights.
Review of the cookbook “The Healthy Voyager’s Global Kitchen” and the Vancouver première of the film Vegucated; an interview with Diane Vander Weil about Lucy the Goose; and a feature interview with Melissa Balfour, vegan activist, on The New Veganmister Project.